Last week we got to pick our own corn. No...not the corn we planted (and killed), but someone who actually knows how to grow nice, tall stalks with actual ears of corn on them. Ben and I have decided that gardening is just not in our cards...oh well, we'll try again next year. We filled a giant Rubbermaid tub with perfectly good and yummy corn on the cob. We meaning Ben & Kayla. I had to hold a grumpy and past her bedtime Miss Maiya and Anna was having way to much fun running and playing thru the stalks to be bothered with picking. We cut some off the cob for freezing, froze some cobs whole and of course had some with dinner the next night. Can't beat corn on the cob...even if we can't grow it!!



3 comments:
Looks like a fun night.
looks like you had fun!
(and don't feel too bad, we can't grow it either!)
Yummy, looks like a fun family night. We grew some wonderful corn last year! (yeah I am rubbing it in)
Post a Comment