Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to school...

Today was the first day of second grade!! SECOND GRADE!!! Kayla could hardly wait until school started and was so happy that it started today and NOT on Wednesday like I thought. She was as cool as a cucumber walking into her new class and seeing friends. She says that her new teacher (Mr. Love) is AWESOME and the BEST artist. When we went school shopping her one request was that she have tennis shoes with ties. Another sign that she's growing up I guess...no more slip on tennis shoes. Here's to a good year Kayla!! Love ya!!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

She is crowing up right before our eyes. When you are a really good student , you look forward to school. Have a great second grade year! And Anna is starting pre school? I predict that she will not only will she be the funnest girl there, but also a really good student!

Pickett said...

Oh My Goodness... This cannot be right.. Second grade ... When in the heck did we get so old?

Good luck Kayla I know you will have a fantastic school year.

GRITS said...

Have fun in 2nd grade. You and Meg have twinner shoes! I can't wait to show her this picture. :)