Kayla & Anna

Anna, Brooklyn, Meg, Grandma Pickett, Erika & Kayla

Anna & Maiya (please note Miss Maiya's kitty)

Maiya

Maiya was "telling" Wyatt something and he was so patient trying to figure out what she was saying. He finally looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and said "I have no idea what she is saying!!"

Silly girl!!

Maiya would "jump" off of these rocks over and over. (Look there's her kitty again)

Miss Maiya taking a walk with her kitty

Maiya liked playing with the weeds. She would push them down and then giggle when they popped back up in her face.

Anna

Anna was so tired on Sunday. She threw a major tantrum (sorry again to those who had to watch it). She wanted her camp chair in the river and I told her that it was too big and took up too much space so the other kids couldn't play in the water and that she needed to use the small one. Boy, she did not like that answer. I took her to the trailer hoping she would lie down next to Ben, but the tantrum only continued in the trailer. We came back out to color and I told her to lie down in Uncle Kevin's lounge chair. I think she was asleep in less than 5 minutes and slept for quite a while.

But, THIS is my favorite shot!! Totally captures Anna personality.

Anna, Brooklyn, Meg, Grandma Pickett, Erika & Kayla
Anna & Maiya (please note Miss Maiya's kitty)

Maiya

Maiya was "telling" Wyatt something and he was so patient trying to figure out what she was saying. He finally looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and said "I have no idea what she is saying!!"

Silly girl!!

Maiya would "jump" off of these rocks over and over. (Look there's her kitty again)

Miss Maiya taking a walk with her kitty

Maiya liked playing with the weeds. She would push them down and then giggle when they popped back up in her face.

Anna

Anna was so tired on Sunday. She threw a major tantrum (sorry again to those who had to watch it). She wanted her camp chair in the river and I told her that it was too big and took up too much space so the other kids couldn't play in the water and that she needed to use the small one. Boy, she did not like that answer. I took her to the trailer hoping she would lie down next to Ben, but the tantrum only continued in the trailer. We came back out to color and I told her to lie down in Uncle Kevin's lounge chair. I think she was asleep in less than 5 minutes and slept for quite a while.

But, THIS is my favorite shot!! Totally captures Anna personality.

4 comments:
Lots of cute girls up camping! Anna was cracking me up. If it makes you feel better, I had no idea there was even a tantrum. Really. It was nice and peaceful at the water's edge.
My verification word: races :)
that last pic of Anna looks like you (when you were little, and if you like playing in the dirt!) there was a lot of cute girls up camping!
My verification word: adice (and did you know that it's not a word) :)
It is always a reality check at just how bad a person can look when you look at pics from camping. Thanks for posting that end of trip picture. My camo hat would have been the perfect accessory.
Mom...you'll notice that there are no pictures of me!! Sometimes being the one taking the pictures has it's advantages!!
My word verification: wedles
Post a Comment