The last time that we went camping Anna wore that hat. We went to East Canyon with Ben's family and poor little 15 or 16 month Anna could/would not sleep. She cried and cried so much that she and I ended up sleeping in the back of our Expedition. Needless to say that the next morning we packed our belongings, said our good-byes and headed home, cutting the trip short. I don't even have pictures from that trip...it was that quick!! I vowed that I would not go camping until our kids were older, so we haven't been since 2007. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't worried that this camping trip could end the same as the last. Hopefully, the current girl who can now (barely) wear this cute hat will have no problems and we will enjoy our trip.
After all, Idaho is a wee bit further than East Canyon!!


5 comments:
Apparently it runs in the family...I like about a months notice. Hey were will only be about 30 mintues from Grandma's if needed.
it will fun! wish we were going the whole time...maybe next year! (and we're in a tent! better start saving for a new trailer)
I'm confident that this trip will be much better. Think positive thoughts. :) Hope you don't have to sleep in the Expedition again!
Where is my invitation? The girls will enjoy getting all dirty. Abby loves camping. Wish we were there with you. Have fun
Aww! I remember how hard that was for Anna, it was sad! I am sure it will be great this time!!!
Post a Comment