Saturday, July 10, 2010

A note...

Dear Stephanie Meyers,
I recently finished your latest book "The short second life of Bree Tanner". I only have one small request. Stop. Please no more books on "your" vampires. My poor brain (and husband) can take no more. No more Edward, no more Jacob and please no more Bella. I enjoyed your writing in books one and two, a little less in book three and for me book four was horrendous. This last book was suppose to answer the questions that you felt your other books left unanswered, but for me it created more. Questions that I don't need answered, because let's face it...this does not matter!! I have promised myself (and husband) that if you write any more books regarding the "Cullens" or any other of your vampire characters, I will not read them. I will not. I refuse. I think it's time that we all move on.

Sincerely,

K. Smith

10 comments:

Kim said...

WHAT?!? sorry you didn't like it. I have to agree that it did cause more questions than answers. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. (but on the upside that's a cute picture of you behind the book) ;) Love ya!

Karen & Ben said...

Now Kim...I never said that I hated it, but come on it, admit it, it was not a good book.

dasrls said...

Hahaha, did you write this for you or Ben.... I enjoyed all four but four was really odd too. It will be interesting to see how the movie turns out. We have not seen the new one yet. I have not been interested in reading the new book but now after reading your post I think I will.

Lynnette said...

I'ts just too bad that Ms Meyers will not see this post. I'm with you , let all stop making her a millionaire several time over! I could have written a better book four, in my sleep.

dasrls said...

Ok Karen I just got the book. I will let you know what I think

Karen & Ben said...

Rhonie, Rhonie, Rhonie...

Pickett said...

Ha Ha... This is funny I was wanting to read it too... Maybe I will pass

Hillary said...

I bet that book was better than going to Eclipse with my husband. Do not go to those movies with someone who thinks the whole Vampire obsession is stupid. I'm not sure I'll ever be the same.

Ps you can blog visit anytime, and now that I know you have one, I'm following.

Lindsay said...

Totally agree about book four...I was so disappointed!

La said...

Hahahaha. Reading this post just reaffirmed my NON need to read the books. Everybody has been bugging me to read them and I just haven't had the interest. Good to know that when it comes down to it, in the end I am really not missing anything!