In order to maintain a clean and clutter-free refrigerator, limit each shelf to no more than 5 items. Look how clean and orderly...

I really need to go grocery shopping!! We've had some interesting dinners this week!!
Any other cleaning questions I can answer??
Any other cleaning questions I can answer??

4 comments:
Looking into your fridge is like a breath of fresh air. Aaahhhh....I feel so much better now! Do you have a basket in your crisper? That should have also been an organizing tip. :)
what is in the blue bowl? and one more...where do you store your flour tortillas? :) looks a lot like mine!!!
The blue bowl has grapes and I put the tortillas under the basked in the crisper drawer where I put our tomato's and avocados...if we have any, which right now we don't :(
Oh how I love a clean and organized fridge! :)
Post a Comment