I have a Ziploc bag full of unsharpened pencils and Anna was playing with them this afternoon, when she suddenly exclaimed "that's my name!!"... she had made an 'A' out of the pencils all on her own!!
Pretty cleaver, huh!!
Of course, Kayla had to get some of that action as well!!
that is very smart Anna! and I love the way that Kayla spelled out her whole name. What a fun idea (and Karen you have a baggie of unsharpened pencils...I would never have that! (I have a shoebox, not all unsharpened pencils, extra things like pen and stuff...what is wrong with us:) ) love you guys!
1 comment:
that is very smart Anna! and I love the way that Kayla spelled out her whole name. What a fun idea (and Karen you have a baggie of unsharpened pencils...I would never have that! (I have a shoebox, not all unsharpened pencils, extra things like pen and stuff...what is wrong with us:) ) love you guys!
Post a Comment