Thursday, July 23, 2009

Animals...

No, not Kayla, Anna & Maiya...
these...





We had such a good time at the zoo. It was HOT, but so much fun!!

Here's a picture of Ben on vacation...always on his phone!!


Mommy's girl


Cute Kayla


Daddy & his girls


Sometimes I wonder if Anna is part monkey


Sweet baby Maiya


Taking a break and enjoying a cold drink


or in Ben's case a cold ice pack to the neck

Anna's favorite part was the bird show
Kayla's was the reptile house (surprised?!?)
Ben's was the tiger and mine,
Mine is always the same...


I LOVE the giraffe's!!
Beautiful!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

very fun! I need to take my kids to the zoo...are they too old?

Kim said...

ps love the last picture of you!

Rhonda said...

what a fun time! Does Ben mind when you're getting frisky with the giraffes? lol

p.s. Your family picture at the top of the blog is BEAUTIFUL!!! Not an ugly one in the bunch.