(Please excuse my haggard, no make-up face. ugg!)
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Moonsoon 2011...
We had a couple of crazy and heavy rainstorms this afternoon. Just now, I left to get Anna from her friends house and it wasn't raining, by the time that I drove around the corner and down the street it was DUMPING!! Boy, was I glad that I drove to pick her up! I quickly ran to the door and by the time that it took for Anna to change out of the dress-up and into her regular clothes the rain was coming down in sheets! My friend did ask if we wanted to wait it out inside their house, but Kayla & Maiya were home alone so we made a mad dash for our car. In the 7-10 seconds that it took for me and Anna to run and get in the car we were drenched!! Kayla was amazed at how wet we were and insisted on taking our picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment