Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anna's turn...

Today was Anna's turn to go to school...preschool that is. This morning after I had Anna bathed and hair done she insisted that she needed something new to wear to school. Yikes...I didn't plan on her wanting anything new so I went down stairs and found these cute "new to Anna" levis and shirt.
(I don't know what she's doing...practicing her modeling I guess)
Her teacher (Miss Katie) likes an adult to accompany the kids for the first day. So I got to spend the morning at the preschool while Ben stayed home with Maiya. Anna got to bring something that she likes to show her new friends and she brought a Liv doll (shocking). They made cute place cards with their pictures so they know who's in class and a paperdoll that they get to use to answer the question of the day.
Katelyn, Peyton, Hannah & Anna

Anna is going to preschool with her good friends from playgroup. I know that Anna is going to do great in preschool...it's the teacher I worry about, she might not be the same after having Anna in her life. I don't know what I would do without her in mine. Have a great time in preschool Anna. We love you and are so excited for the fun and new things that you will get to do.

4 comments:

GRITS said...

We hope you have fun in preschool! Davis just said, "Look how much Anna has grown!" It's true, she does look grown up. :)

Kim said...

loving the photo shoot! have fun in school miss anna! (those are some cute friends she has)

Lynnette said...

I would say that her teacher is lucky to have someone with so much personality. She looks so cute and her litle group of friends all look so cute. Her teacher is going to adore her! We all do!

dasrls said...

Anna is such a sweetie! I love these pics. Have fun at school Anna!!!