Friday, October 23, 2009

Random silliness...

MAIYA
Maiya has graduated from physical therapy!! We saw the orthopedic surgeon on Monday, she took
an x-ray of her leg and everything looks great!! Her only request was for us to see her again in six months and for Maiya to be walking by then. That is totally doable!!

Current obsessions:
Socks - Whenever I fold the laundry she sneaks a pair of socks and crawls away.
Mommy (me)
The vacuum - she crawls towards the vacuum not away...strange

ANNA
She is such a silly girl!! The other day she asked me if she could watch "Jumping Tree". Huh?? It took us several minutes of talking for me to discover that she wanted to watch "Sesame Street". Another funny...running errands the other day I told Anna that we needed to run to the Dollar Store, when we pulled into a parking spot she said to me "I thought you said we were going to run, not drive".
"En garde Monsieur scarecrow" - line from the movie

Current obsessions:
Barbie and the 3 Musketeers -
Barbie's latest movie and all day I hear "en garde"
Cartwheels - she's getting pretty good. She was quite impressed that I could do a cartwheel!

KAYLA

Kayla loves school so much!! She has gotten 100% on every spelling test so far!! She is reading better everyday, and is one of the highest readers in her class. Last night she read "The Foot Book" Anna and me.
(It was crazy day at school)

Current obsessions:
Marbles - again. Ben and Kayla have spent the last couple of nights building the "marble machine".

BEN

His pizza oven is *almost* fini
shed!! (insert Hallelujah praise!) I haven't put any pictures on the blog yet because I was waiting until it was finished for a Grand Revealing!! We've had a few pizza parties and they have been so much fun!!
A small sneak peek at his oven
Current obsessions:
Pizza oven
Pizza oven

Pizza oven

4 comments:

Kim said...

fun!fun!fun! Love the pictures of the kids. getting bigger every day!

Lynnette said...

I miss you all! Just feeling a little sorry for myself, I'll be better in a few minutes.

GRITS said...

I love the glimpses of everyday life! Congrats to Maiya for graduating from P.T.!

dasrls said...

mmmmmmmm pizza.