This does look really cute with her black leggings and a plain white t-shirt.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
One small problem...
As I was picking up the girls room Sunday night, I came across some clothes of Anna's and laughed. I had asked Ben what Anna had worn to the Misty's baby blessing on Saturday and he told me "her pink dress with spaghetti straps with a white shirt underneath". Sounds fine right, but the problem is the dress that Anna wore is a shirt!!
We both found this so funny that I had to take a picture, so after her bath on Monday I put her back into her "dress" with a white button-down, eyelet shirt with flower buttons and a pink shirt.
This does look really cute with her black leggings and a plain white t-shirt.
This does look really cute with her black leggings and a plain white t-shirt.


3 comments:
so funny! I love when dad's get to dress the kids. mine never match :)
What a cute "dress" that is! I bett it's really cute with leggings. :)
Way cute!
Post a Comment