Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Playgroup Pals...

Just a cute picture of Anna's cute little friends.

Kaitlyn, Anna, Peyton, Hannah

Edited: Both Ben and my mom said that Anna "looks different" in the picture above. It must be the angle or her smile. I'm uploading another picture...does this one look more like Anna??

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

Anna looks a little different to me....I must see her soon! I don't want her to change!!!

Karen & Ben said...

Mom,
Ben said the same thing about Anna. Must be the angle of the picture, maybe I'll change it to another one.

Kim said...

I think that the first pic looks like Kayla a little. Cute girls!

Lynnette said...

The second one looks more like her.It was kind of freaking me out.

GRITS said...

She does look a little more like Kayla in the first picture, but more like herself in the second. Isn't that funny?