Monday, November 2, 2009

Spooky...


This year Kayla and Anna wanted to be black cats and Miss Maiya was a cute ladybug.



How sweet is she??

When we did the ward trunk-or-treat Kayla didn't want to walk around, so she stayed with Ben and passed out the candy while I took Anna, Madi and Ty.


On Halloween we had dinner with our friends. It was so much fun!! After dinner the moms took the kids out trick-or-treating while the dad's stayed at home and passed out the candy. (Does that seem backwards to anyone other than me?) Ben passed our candy out over at the Johnson's house. There was 10 kids and 3 moms!! So much fun!!



Did you notice that Kayla and Anna are no longer black cats? Yep, on Halloween they decided to change costumes...Kayla was a gypsy and Anna was a bride.



After her bath Kayla said that her feet hurt from walking so she wrapped them up. Silly, silly, silly!!

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Do I see a gypsy skirt from the erie past? The girls look really cute!

Karen & Ben said...

Why yes Mom you do!! That is the skirt that you made ME!! Kayla loves it because it's long!

dasrls said...

How cute. I got the card also. I think it is funny that they wrap there feet. Kids are so cute!

La said...

HAHA Sooo dang cute! XOXOX