APRIL 5, 2012
I was lucky to go with Anna's class on their field trip to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was a very
l-o-n-g day,
like I came home and put on my pajamas's long, but lots of fun as well. I "volunteer"
(I use this word loosely since I'm there usually everyday for at least an hour!)
so it was fun to spend the day with her class. The aquarium had a little class where the kids were able to see and touch some animals up close. Anna was nervous about
riding the bus so rode to Sandy with Maiya and myself, but I was able to
convince her to ride on the bus back to the school. She
LOVED it and I was proud of her for going.
 |
| My Group - Maiya, Anna, Jayden |
 |
| Anna & Maiya |
 |
| Line leader |
 |
| Back to the school!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment