Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter Weekend...

Let's see...what did we do again for Easter?
Oh yeah...  
3 Easter Egg hunts, Easter clothes, Family, Food, Easter baskets, Candy, candy, candy, One of the best sacrament meetings ever!!, Car problems, turning off ovens

Saturday, April 7, 2012
We (Ben and myself) decided to have a very last minute get together with his family...and we all know how much I LOVE last minute things!! :)  Since the weather was half-way decent, we found a random park in American Fork, told his family what time to meet, and had everyone bring their own lunch.  It actually turned out really nice and was lots of fun!
Aunt Laura explains the "rules" for the Easter Egg hunt

GO ABBY & MAIYA!!!
Kayla & Anna scour the playground for eggs
Miss Maiya double checks to make sure every egg and candy is picked up!!
 
Sunday, April 8, 2012
After a wonderful, spiritual, fabulous, you should've been there sacrament meeting and then teaching Primary we headed up to my sister's house for Easter dinner.  Our Expedition was making a really weird sound and Ben feared it might be a CV joint so we thought it best to take the Blue Beast.  Ugg!! Nothing like making a long drive feel even longer!!  (Luckily, it wasn't the CV joint.  Apparently the lug nuts had come really loose, and that's what was making the sound. Uh, don't those hold the tire on!!) I had made "resurrection rolls" in my Primary class (don't worry, I had permission), and on the drive I started second guessing myself if I had turned off the ovens in the church building.  Not wanting to burn it down, I frantically called for someone to make sure it was off....which it was.
Easter clothes
 3 beautiful girls
 

Love these pictures of Anna and Maiya

 Typical Daddy picture.  
Pepsi in one hand and the other hand in pocket
Yes, it's the famous Bunny Cake...which Miss Maiya LOVED!! 
(looking at it and eating it!!) =)

No comments: