All winter our kids have been dying to go sledding. We were beginning to wonder if we'd ever get enough snow to be able to go but unfortunately...I mean luckily we've had a couple good snowstorms that allowed us to take them yesterday. Kayla found it extremely sad that I haven't been sledding for years. I fear that she'll not to want to have kids now because it will cut into her sledding. :) This hill is basically in our backyard. In fact it's so close to our house that when the Kayla and her friends had enough we walked back to our house!! Ben brought up a piece of plastic liner that was big enough for all 8 of us to go down together.
(You won't hear me say say that we left Maiya up at the top of the hill in the car!!) It was fast and fun!!


Anna taking a ride down with our neighbor Kacie

Miss Maiya didn't really enjoy her one trip down the hill but did enjoy the hot chocolate and snow eating.
Kayla & Kylie
(Look at Kayla's face!!)

Check out the air Madi and Ty caught!!

Anna tries a different approach
I saved the best (and slightly embarrassing) pictures till last...

Kayla checking to see if her mom is all right.
What a nice girl.
Oh, I was fine but I'd be lying if I said I don't feel those crashes and hiking up the hill today.
3 comments:
What fun posts. Now I feel brought up to date. Thanks !
I love it!
So fun! Karen you are a natural!
Post a Comment