skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I've realized that...
- Maiya calls all cereal "Cherrios".
- I have to do at least two loads of laundry each day or the next day I'll have to do at least 5 to get caught back up. Why is that??
- I use 3 cleaning wipes (per bathroom) to clean my bathrooms each day and I can't seem to use less. (1 for the sink and counter, 1 for the toilet and floor around the toilet and 1 for the doorknobs and light switches)
- Maiya calls sparkles "sprinkles" and I don't correct her.
- I like when I can vacuum my house at night because that means the house is picked up.
- If I clean hard one day you can bet on me doing nothing the next day. It's bad habit.
- I haven't made a menu and grocery list in over a month. We've been having a lot of cereal and pizza. (much to my kids delight and Ben's dismay)
- I miss football.
- When I'm alone in the car I don't listen to music...I enjoy the silence.
- I eat more of the fruit snacks than my kids. I need to stop buying them.
- After being pressured to join Pinterest (just kidding Rhonie)... I find it overwhelming and I DON'T GET IT!!! I need someone to show me how to use it.
- I have 4 saved blog posts that I need to finish and post
- My kids think that I don't know that they sneak in pantry.
- I find the towel bar in my bathrooms annoying, in the way and a waste of good wall space but I can't convince Ben to take them down. I'm about ready to take them down myself.
- My bedroom is messier than the kids and for the life of me I can't figure out why!
- I want to re-decorate house. But, I guess it would have to be decorated first in order to be re-decorated.
2 comments:
I found all of that true! (well not the bathroom towel rack or the fruit snacks) I should just cut and paste to my sad, sad blog!
You will be so happy I pressured you into Pinterest! Now on to Facebook!
Post a Comment