Monday, August 1, 2011

What I saw...

Last Friday as I sat and soaked in some sunshine I saw...


Miss Maiya having a blast.


I saw Anna turn into a fish swimming from end to end (and was very grateful for the help of Kim and Erika)


I saw Kayla playing and having so much fun with her cousins.


I saw tough and adventurous Davis


I saw sweet and playful Meg


I saw how good of a swimmer Bryson has become and a beautiful grown up Erika


I saw my sister-in-law Christie with fearless Garrett.


I saw Brooklyn relaxing

I also saw my sister and other sister-in-law Jamie with sweet baby Charly who was contend to snooze in her stroller. I saw how our kids get along so well and enjoy being with each other.
I'm so happy that I get to see these people.

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

Looks so fun!

Kim said...

it was so much fun! I love how we all get along too! we have a great family!

Pickett said...

Ahhh what a fun Post!