Monday, August 29, 2011

School Day...

Yippee!!! It's time for school!!!! Kayla started last week and Anna started today. Kayla was more than ready to head back to school. She started to get "really bored" during those last few weeks of summer vacation. Anna on the other hand wasn't quite as sure. She was very nervous at any talk of kindergarten but her feelings switched after we were able to meet her teacher. In fact this morning when I went to wake her up (which was easy as she was sleeping on our bedroom floor...grrr!) I told her it was time to get ready for school and she replied "awesome!". Our morning routine has been going well. Of course today was the first time that they both had to be completely ready by 8:00 so hopefully it will continue.

Here are the obligatory "first day of school" pictures.
Kayla...

Yes...she is wearing her "fun shoes" with her skirt. I think it looks super cute!!


Anna...

This navy polo dress is darling on Anna.

Pretty girls...

Don't they look great in their school uniforms!!
I love them!!!
(The girls and the uniforms!!)