Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Easy as...

ONE...

TWO...
THREE!!!
Yep...Miss Maiya is 3!!!

We had a fun and busy day for her birthday. We had company over, hair appointments, packing for camping, preparing food for camping, swimming and celebrating her birthday!! We (meaning the girl and myself) didn't get to bed until midnight the night before her birthday (Ben stayed up until after 3:00 yakking!!!), our girls slept on our bedroom floor since we had 7 other people sleeping over.
New haircuts and ready to go swim!!
(Please excuse my "I'm going swimming ponytail with sunglasses perched on top of my head look". Thank you!! )

After spending over 5 hours at the pool we decided to call it a day and head for home and dinner. I asked Maiya what she wanted to eat and she said a "chee-booger" so we stop by McDonald's for a happy meal!!

Happy Meal time!!!


"Happy Birthday to you..."


Making a wish and blowing out candles!!

Miss Maiya at 3 years old:
  • likes anything Tangled
  • playing Liv Dolls with "the guys" (that's what she calls Kayla & Anna)
  • her blanket and her special corner, which she call her "corny-corn"
  • playing the Leapster
  • "reading" books
  • I call her "boo" or "boo bear"
  • staying up later than Kayla & Anna (I get Kayla & Anna in bed and then she goes to bed so she's only up for like 5 minutes longer than them)
  • She's the only child that I know that HATES band-aids. Freaks out if we try to put one on her
  • She can throw some spectacular tantrums (only a few people have been privileged enough to see them) which thankfully usually only lasts a few minutes
  • can be a picky eater (I know...I don't get any sympathy on this)
  • Curious George, Little Einsteins, The Brady Bunch are a few of her favorites shows
  • If her shoes are off so must her socks
We love you Miss Maiya!!!

No comments: