Friday, June 17, 2011

All because...

Anna gave a bath to her and Maiya's stuffed animals and flooded the bathroom floor last night, so today I scrubbed, cleaned, and mopped their bathroom
And because I cleaned their bathroom I washed the walls, baseboards, light fixtures and switches down the hall
And because I cleaned the hall I scrubbed, polished and mopped the entry way
And because I cleaned the entry way I cleaned, dusted, vacuumed under furniture, washed walls and baseboards in the family room
And because I cleaned the family room I scrubbed, mopped, oiled the dining table, washed rugs and curtains in the dining room
And because I cleaned the dining room I mopped, wiped out cupboards and drawers, unloaded the dishwasher, and straightened the pantry
And because I scrubbed and mopped the kitchen floor I washed all the kitchen rugs (I can't put "dirty" rugs down on a "clean" floor)
And because I washed all my rugs I was in and out of the laundry room so I straightened, dusted the bins and shelf, put all the clean clothes away and mopped the laundry room floor
And because I cleaned the laundry room and hung up all the clothes I straightened my closet, dusted and organized the shelves
And because I cleaned the closet I dusted, washed walls & baseboards, dusted blinds and ceiling fan blades and put new sheets on our bed
And because I cleaned our bedroom I scrubbed, organized, washed rugs and mopped in our bathroom
And because I did all that I'm not cooking dinner (plus a new Cafe Rio has opened close to us!)

So...I guess I should be grateful that Anna flooded the bathroom.

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

You are like a cleaning tornado ! Wish that was going on at my house.

Kim said...

maybe anna should come "flood" my bathroom! just make sure you come with her to clean! guess I should get with the program...(i just don't want to!)

Pickett said...

Oh My I got tired just reading that...

Casey said...

I love these days! They make you feel so accomplished and clean!! But did you really get all that done in one day? I'd so you are amazing! I need to come observe you one of these days to see how you do it!