Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ole'...

Over the weekend we had a bridal shower for my cousin Amy who is getting married in Mexico later in the month. Apparently when you get married in Mexico you get thrown a "Mexican" shower. We had yummy tacos, "mexican fruit" (inside joke), "margaritas" and we laughed and laughed and laughed!! It's time to call it a night when we do this...
Senorita Christie and Senor Lynnette


Senorita Kim and Senor Karen


Senorita Amy (bride to be) and Senor LuAnn


Senorita Patty and Senor Scott
Mother & Father of the Bride

Who knew cutting the faces out of a decoration could provide such entertainment??

OLE'!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

too funny! it was a fun shower!!! :) love the one of patty and scott...priceless! (but why are my eyes closed? maybe because it was late? too much fun? too much to "drink"?)

Lynnette said...

I was wonderng how to post those pictures. You know and get them all there, yes I need help. That turned out really cute.

GRITS said...

That was a fun shower! I loved hanging out with you girlies! Good luck to Amy!