I was thinking the other day that before Ben and I had kids our life seemed to rarely changed. I sure that it did, but everyday was pretty much as the day before. We both went to work, the house stayed clean, I could do laundry once a week, we came and went as we pleased. Then we started to have kids and with that came change after change. Good changes. Hard changes. Fun changes. Well, we are currently in the middle of a another change. Ben has decided to quit his job (after talking with me). He had been doing loan modifications for the past six months and the banks started becoming quit difficult and Ben was becoming very discouraged. It was hard for me to see him so unhappy and I was feeling very impressed that maybe he should start looking for something new. He officially quit on Monday and his bosses were very understanding and willing to help in any way. We both have a good feeling that he will find another job quick. So we prepare ourselves for another change.But, change is good. Right???

2 comments:
Good Luck job hunting Ben! I know you will find something fast that you love!!! and yes change is hard, but good!
WOW... Good Luck job hunting that is always a scary step but sometime it just has to be done for personal and professional development.
Post a Comment