I highly doubt it. Sorry not to be pessimistic..its just the truth.
I think that every kid dose this...mine put everything behind the white couch...it makes me crazy!!!
It must be something in the genes, because I NEVER did this as a child. ;)
Your house too? Oh I feel a little better....wait no I don't Kayla is in first grade, Bailey is in 6TH!!! meaning she STILL DOES IT!!!! ****sigh****
Good luck with that wish. My kids are in high school and the entrance way table and couches get it all.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I highly doubt it. Sorry not to be pessimistic..its just the truth.
I think that every kid dose this...mine put everything behind the white couch...it makes me crazy!!!
It must be something in the genes, because I NEVER did this as a child. ;)
Your house too? Oh I feel a little better....wait no I don't Kayla is in first grade, Bailey is in 6TH!!! meaning she STILL DOES IT!!!! ****sigh****
Good luck with that wish. My kids are in high school and the entrance way table and couches get it all.
Post a Comment