This is how Anna fell asleep...holding her throat.
On Sunday Ben was taking some apples around to the families that he home teaches. He had our three girls plus the two neighbor kids. At one of the houses, Anna snuck in and started to play with her friend, Hannah. Imagine my surprise when I opened the door and saw Anna standing there when she was suppose to be with Ben (Hannah's mom dropped her off). Ben and his troop of kids had come all the way back home before he realized that Anna was missing!
Then today (Monday) as I was unloading the dishwasher I noticed that the bathroom water was running. I walked in and saw Anna washing her hands. I helped her dry her hands off and then I noticed the smell...not the smell of the soap, but one of my lotions. I asked Anna if she had got into the lotion, she took my hand and walked me into my bedroom where my side table was covered with lotion. She helped me clean it up, threw the empty lotion bottle away and promised me that she wouldn't play with my lotion again.
Oh, by the way the number to Poison Control is 1-800-222-1222 just in case you or *I* may need it!! :)
Then today (Monday) as I was unloading the dishwasher I noticed that the bathroom water was running. I walked in and saw Anna washing her hands. I helped her dry her hands off and then I noticed the smell...not the smell of the soap, but one of my lotions. I asked Anna if she had got into the lotion, she took my hand and walked me into my bedroom where my side table was covered with lotion. She helped me clean it up, threw the empty lotion bottle away and promised me that she wouldn't play with my lotion again.
Oh, by the way the number to Poison Control is 1-800-222-1222 just in case you or *I* may need it!! :)

5 comments:
that's a good number to know! Silly Anna! Glad that she is doing well :) (and maybe still alive:) )
See is such an adorable little character! I absolutely love her "spunk." Good luck Karen!
What a silly girl. When Abby started crawling she ate a leaf off of our peace lily and we had to call poison control. What fun.
Sounds like she's keeping you on your toes! Good thing she's cute. :)
Hahaha Anna you are a hoot! I am so glad you are ok!/
Post a Comment