Tuesday, August 25, 2009

If a picture...

speaks a thousand words, then what do these pictures say...


Do they say...Lil' stinker, typical three year old, mother in the shower, an abused child, messy eater, found some make-up, a birthmark :), car accident, fell down a flight of stairs, got punched in the nose, needs a bath, played with markers...

The truth...Anna got into my make-up, and she's a lil' stinker, but a cute one!!

8 comments:

Lynnette said...

It's a good thing I had seen that photo on your phone or I would be calling the authorities right now! I don' see a professional make up artist career in her future!

Kim said...

Brooklyn did that once when she was Anna's age. Funny little girl (and they never seem to outgrow the love of make-up. I love me a good new lipstick:D)

Jennifer said...

Wow- she looks so much like my childhood best friend! The one who shared my back yard, sat alongside me selling lemonade, played cabbage-patch dolls, and cruised around the block with me in skates and underoos! In fact, this particular friend and I once smeared Max Factor makeup all over our legs and face to imitate bruises- hmmm:)

Does everyone tell you how much she looks like you?

P.S I wrote this nearly a year ago on my blog: http://mansellsunleashed.blogspot.com/2008/11/lifelong-friendships.html. Thought you might want to read it!

Karen & Ben said...

Jennifer, I had forgotten all about our "make-up bruises"...too funny!! Yes, Anna does look like me, but I don't think that I was a mischievous as she is...back me up Mom!!

GRITS said...

To me this picture says, "I'm supposed to say I fell down the stairs, but really, my mommy hits me." I'm so glad it's just make up. She could use a little more practice. ;)

Jamie said...

How funny! She obviously wants to be just like her mommmy with make up on!

La said...

HAHAHA, Laughing SO hard. SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh myg osh I totally thought she got in an accident....WOW glad it was just make up