That's right, today Kayla started First Grade!! She has been so excited!! For the past few days she would ask me what I was going to do when she started school, if I was going to miss her (of course) and that she couldn't believe that she was in First Grade. I love that she enjoys school. We meet with her teacher last night and she is great, lots of energy and has so many cute ideas.
Kayla and her best friend Madison





5 comments:
poor Anna! I love the first day of school...so much fun and things to look forward too1
Don't cry my little Anna. Kayla have a great year in 1st grade!!
Kayla, I hope you have a great year in First grade! You will do great!
yay!!!! School.... No really I think I'm going to freak out when it is Abby's turn. You look super cute with your new backpack Kayla.
And Anna is to die for. keep those eyes dry!
Wait this can't be right Kayla is in first grade? Did we just not through you a baby shower for her? Oh My heck where has time gone, Now I am feeling old and the wrinkle on my forehead is not helping.
Post a Comment