Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What I did...

I scrubbed both bathrooms ... top to bottom
I picked the girls up from school
I cleaned out the bathroom closet
I did 4 loads of laundry
I put away 6 loads of laundry (I dislike putting clothes away)
I de-junked our closet
I took downstairs 3 bins/boxes of stuff needed to be sorted for the D.I.
I helped Anna do some puzzles
I helped Kayla with her homework
I feed the girls dinner
I started this blog post
I bathed Kayla and blew her hair dry
I read to the girls for 20 minutes
I put the girls to bed
I cleaned the kitchen
I feed Maiya her rice cereal
I feed Maiya and put her to bed
I finished this blog post

I'm going to call it a day!!

btw...I didn't write about the diapers and feedings and snack/water getting that was also part of my day :) ... oh, and Ben had YM's tonight

2 comments:

Kim said...

you are a funny girl! but it makes me want to clean (too bad we are painting and getting carpets cleaned and i have stuff EVERYWHERE!) love you!

Anonymous said...

You kow you sat around eating bon bons all day.....jk Too bad taking a nap wasnt on your list. You are a good mommy Karen.