Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Buds!!

Happy Birthday Kurtis & Kevin!!
I love how even 27 years later you two are still dressing alike! :)

Kevin: Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you have a great birthday. I'm lucky to have such great "little" brothers. You are kind and funny. You have shown me how to be a hard worker...going to school and having a full time job. I love hearing about the trips that you and Jamie get to go on. I love seeing you with you little dogs...you have such a big heart. You are great!!!

Kurtis: Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you have a great birthday. I remember when you two were babies, Kevin was Kim's and you were mine!! I'm sure that Mom feared for your lives a time or two, nothing quite like having a 10 and 6 year old care for infants :). I hope you are having a good day. You are truly one of a kind. You are a fighter. You were always a fighter. I love how kind you are to others, always putting others before yourself. I truly look up to you. You are my bud!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

very nice comments on the twins! I can't beleive that they are 26...I'm getting old!

Pickett said...

That is a nice message! Thank you Karen! By the way.... we are 27 not 26.....

Kevin

Karen & Ben said...

Oops!! Sorry Kevin, I was just trying to keep you young so I could claim to be a year younger!! Way to ruin it!! :) Karen

Pickett said...

Thank you for the update! I really can't believe I'm 27. They say time flies when you get older and boy they arent kidding. I'm happy to report though that I think I've lived life to the fullest this far.....

Kevin