Friday, January 30, 2009

Anna funny...


"Mommy, look I have eye brains!!"

Umm, I think she means eyebrows!!
That is what she is now calling eyebrows...
hilarious!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

that is very funny! Kids say funny things!

Lynnette said...

Lets make the change offical...I think eye brains make more sense. What is a "brow" anyway? I love Anna!

Anonymous said...

TOo cute!!!

Rebecca said...

Hey you!!! Just getting caught up for the last couple months! Your girls are adorable (and big)!!!
So I have been thinking about you the last couple days. Well actually a couple things spurred it. On Monday, I ran into your favorite Dr. Yamashiro patient. Her name was Brittney (remember we treated her older sister). Remember? She was totally annoying and we had to stop treatment because she was not compliant? Remember?
Well, she has grown up. She now works at a local grocery store bagging groceries (and didn't seem that annoying), but it appers that she still has major ortho issues:)
And...I may being going back into ortho assisting Dr. Quayle a few days a month at his new practice in North Ogden. He wants to treat a few patients and I would like to remember how to do it:)