Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mobile memories...

Ben and I recently bought new cell phones and before I let him switch our service I needed him to get all the pictures off both phones. Here are some of my favorites...


1/08 - Kayla with her "mustache" rock
This picture was taken when I was super sick with Maiya and did nothing but lay in bed and throw up. Fun times!


09/08 - Baby Maiya


01/09 - Anna as we waited to pick Kayla up from Kindergarten


04/09 - Kayla, Anna & Brooklyn


01/09 - Anna & Abigail


07/09 - Anna hanging on for dear life as we drove thru Provo Canyon on our way to the family reunion


07/09 - Anna at the dentist. No cavities!!!




07/09 - Maiya during her stay at PCMC


08/09 - Kayla getting ready for stitches in her chin


09/09 - Maiya hanging out at the park


10/09 - Kayla, Maiya, Anna & Ben


07/10 - Maiya enjoying an ice cream at the Red Barn


08/10 - Ben in Georgia while on a business trip


05/11 - Cellulitis


06/11 - Anna fell down the stairs in the garage and split her lip.


06/11 - Maiya "fishing" at Uncle Don's birthday party

WARNING!!!
PROCEED WITH CAUTION:
GIANT SPIDER PICTURE!!!


09/11 - Ben took this picture out in the street in front of our house.
*shudder*

For some reason Ben had a lot of Maiya swinging pictures on his phone.

Look at Kayla in the background. Love it!!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

That is quite the trip down memory lane ! OK about the SPIDER is that a Tarantula?????I'm still feeling things crawl on me !

Kim said...

fun trip down memory road (not that spider pic that I closed my eyes at, yuck)

Pickett said...

So Cute... Its amazing all the Pitures we have tucked away on our phones.