Watch as this ordinary box of dryer sheets magically doubles in count...
AbracadabraPresto change-o make the switch...
I've been using half sheets for about a week and I can't tell a difference.
Other than my box of dryer sheets lasting much longer!!
Which isn't a bad thing, now is it?!?
2 comments:
Wanna know how to make your box of dryer sheets never end? Stop using them and use the dryer balls. I started using the dryer balls not to long ago and they are MAGICAL. I'm not kidding, my towels like doubled in thickness and are so soft now. I use 2 dryer balls, but I hear that if you use 4 it makes a bigger differnce, so it's on my shopping list. The best thing is you don't have to keep buying more (like dryer sheets!) Try 'em, you'll love 'em! :)
Hmmmm.... Well I have thought about this and I think I will try cutting mine in half as well....great idea. And when they run out I think I will try the dryer balls...never heard of them but heck what's it gonna hurt?
Post a Comment