I can think of one draw-back to having your child potty-trained. I know this, because we experienced it this past weekend. You know when you have a baby in diapers and the one time that you leave the house without the "emergency diaper" is the time when you'll be faced with the messiest, ickiest, biggest blow-out known to man. Well, Miss Maiya had the unfortunate experience of having diarrhea this past weekend (sorry, I know it's icky) and when you are two and a half, you don't quite recognize the difference between a plain toot and what we call a "poopy toot". Yes, somewhere between Wheeler Farm and our house, we had a MAJOR blow-out. We quickly found a gas station, I wrapped poor (and in a state of shock) Miss Maiya in a blanket and took care of the mess the best as I could. With no change of clothes, poor Miss Maiya had to ride home completly nude with a blanket as a diaper/panties.


3 comments:
been there, done that! sometimes I think with all kids you need to have a "just in case" bag. (once erika got sick and had to wear too small snowbibs) at least she looks happu! :)
*I mean happy!
Eeek I am scared of this day! Although I must say that is a Stinkin cute picture of Maiya
Post a Comment