Monday, January 10, 2011

January 6th...

January 6, 1996
Our wedding day

January 6, 2011
Our 15 anniversary!!


Yep, Ben and I have been married for 15 years!! We can't believe it, people we tell can't believe it, my own mother couldn't believe it!! It's strange at how fast and slow time can go. I had dreamed of when the time came for Ben and I to celebrate 15 years that we'd go on a romantic, somewhere that was WARM (why we were married in the coldest, ickiest month I don't have a good answer other than love), month long (yes, a month) trip . I realize now that I never thought about kids we might have, what their ages and school schedule would be, who would be able to watch those kids for a entire month, Ben having a new job and being unable to leave for 30 days, or how much a trip like that would cost. *sigh* We did have a wonderful anniversary, taking time to be together without the girls, doing what we wanted, snuggling and holding hands, almost getting a couples massage (the "therapist" had to cancel on us) and you know what...it was almost as wonderful as relaxing on a beach somewhere. (almost)

15 roses from Ben...so pretty!

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I totally missed ths post on your anniversary until today. I remember that young couple. (I remember Ben getting stopped for speeding on the way to the Temple.) Sorry couldn't resist. The time has certainly gone by fast!