Monday, October 4, 2010

Summer days...

Well, summer is leaving and fall is coming (especially today!!). I was looking back thru some pictures and I found some that I never put on the blog. Just random snapshots to enjoy on this drizzly, rainy day!!

Lots of jumping on the trampoline with sprinklers. My girls basically lived in their swimsuits this summer!!


One day Kayla made a bunch of "jewelry" out of pipe cleaners. Anna was her model.


Nothing tastes quite like garden tomatoes!! Thanks again Hilary and Max!!


Kayla drying off and warming up at Jayden's water birthday party.


Anna really enjoyed the water fight!!


Anna & Maiya at Jayden's birthday party


Kayla showing what a "good hair day" looks like!!
Love it!!

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

Such pretty girls! I am sad to see summer fade away. I never finish my " to do "list.

Kim said...

fun summer days! looks like you had fun times up there (or is it down there?) I really like the top one of Anna jumping...too funny! :)

GRITS said...

It's okay with me if summer doesn't leave quite yet. I will miss it terribly!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so Beautiful!

Hillary said...

Hey, thanks for the tomato shout out. We would have brought you some of the BIG DADDY tomatos but they were killed by the neighbor boys. GRRR. Your chillin's are darling and so is your blog.