Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bookworms...


It's true...we are a family of bookworms. I have always loved reading. Growing up I think that between my friend Jennifer and I we had (and read) almost every Nancy Drew book. The other day the girls and I went to the library and we each came home with some books. Kayla loves that she can read "chapter books" and it's great that Kayla can read to Anna and Maiya...great practice for her plus it gives me a break!!



Miss Maiya doing some light reading before bed one night.

Anyone have a book suggestion for me??

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

Jodi Picoult, House Rules. My firend Nancy from the Lab finished it in one day, because she couldn't stop. I haven't read it yet, but I will buy it, and let you take it. I have a gift card at Barnes and Noble! But lets not both buy it. Let me know.

Karen & Ben said...

You told me that Jodi Picoult had a new book out and I've been looking for it but have not seen or bought it. Let me know if you do...I'm up for a Picoult!!

Kim said...

I want to read it next!!!

I love that kayla can help you read at night! cute girls :)

GRITS said...

I love when my kids want to read stories.

I've heard that Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (no relation) is good.

Karen & Ben said...

Christie...I've heard the Hunger Games is good and I've actually picked it up a couple of times. Perhaps I'll read it.