Ben's cousin Jake was killed yesterday in Afghanistan. Our hearts are sad and our thoughts and prayers are with Aunt Amy and her family.Ben wrote on facebook:
"We will miss you Jake. May your reward be great and your family be comforted in the arms of peace, and he who is its author. May the darkness of this earth be shattered and light and peace reign forever. Please Father, may wickedness end and Justice, Liberty and right prevail. Bless all those who have fought for it, and those who do."

3 comments:
so sorry for that family loss...it always makes me sad for the families, but very grateful for their willingness to serve for our freedom!
I am sorry for their loss. I remember when some of the boys I went to high school with died in Viet Nam. It seemed so unreal to me even at the military funerals. It was so hard to watch the families grieve. It is a high price to pay, but I am so grateful to those who do.
WOW i had not read Bens message he wrote to Jake.....WOW Awesome.
Post a Comment