Sunday, February 14, 2010

We love...


Kayla loves...
the color Turquoise... Reading... Playing... Coloring
... Mommy...Cookies... Having fingernails painted... Computer time (at home and at school)
Anna loves...
Flowers... Cupcakes... the color Pink... Going to grandma's house... Mommy... Playing hide & seek with Daddy... Coloring... Watching movies... Playing her Leapster
Maiya loves...
her "Gey" (blanket)... Mommy... when Daddy opens the garage... Juice... Books... "la-la" (Elmo)
... "ish" (Goldfish crackers)
Karen loves...
Ben... my Girls... Temples... a Clean house... Maiya's waddle walk... Anna's kisses at night... Kayla's love notes... Reading... Football... ice cold Diet Coke
Ben loves...
Me (Karen)... playing with his Girls
... Really good bread... Politics... Hunting... the Gospel

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

I can tell there is alot of love in your family! It shows in many ways!

Kim said...

Love, LOve LOVE the post! I was going to do one...but I'm a big blog slacker! :) enjoy you cute family in a clean house with a good ice cold diet coke!