Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I know him...


yep...Bode Miller
Surprised?? Want to know the story?? Okay, but don't get too jealous of me...

Way back in February 2002 after the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake, I was working at Primary Children's and one day I rode in the same elevator as Bode Miller. No words were spoken, we got off on different floors, I don't even know why he was at the hospital, but whenever I hear his name I think to myself..."yeah, I know Bode Miller (but I really don't)".

Dear Bode,
You did awesome in Vancouver!!
Sincerely,
Your elevator pal, Karen

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

I'm sure he wonders to this day who was that cute blonde in the elevater when I was in SLC at that children's hospital!

Karen & Ben said...

I'm sure he does, we had quite a connection in our 12 seconds relationship!! I'm a nerd.

Kim said...

now I have a great story to share...it can start out,"Did you know that my great sister know Bode Miller?' Can't wait to share!

shaley said...

Ya, and I can say that my niece knows Bode Miller!! Since I now know Dennis Quaid, I'm getting more famous by the minute!!

Kim said...

karen and shaley, your getting too cool for me...good thing i know you (i've only see Michelle King at the mall)