Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A sign...

I would never of called myself an emotional person. Yes, there has been many tear jerking moments in my life...
My dad holding my hand as we walked into the temple on my wedding day, the birth of my three beautiful babies, pretty much anytime I hear the National Anthem, losing the "SKP" at last year's Christmas party. So imagine how surprised I was when I got teary eyed seeing this...



Yes, the marquee announcing Kayla's Kindergarten graduation.

What is wrong with me???

3 comments:

GRITS said...

I happens to the best of us! Just bring your tissues. :)

Kim said...

if I lived closer (or you did) I could come and hold your hand. It is a teary moment when big events happen in you kids lives. It means they are growing up! (sad and happy all at the same time), but I know you will be fine! :)

Lynnette said...

You should be so proud, She has done so well in kindergarten and she is ready to move forward.