Planter's filled with "Thrillers, Spillers, and Fillers"
Lined the front flower bed with more rocks and filled in with nice, dark, pretty dirt. (I am amazed at how much better just doing the dirt makes things look...I like it)
We didn't use the sandbox last year and the bottom was looking like a science experiment, so I scrubbed the sandbox and sand toys. It's now ready for sand!!
Lined the back flower bed with rocks and filled with dirt. This bed had absolutely no work done on it last year other than keeping the weeds out. So this took a fair amount of time. We need to get some more rocks to finish, but it looks 100% better.

4 comments:
Looking good! Especially those Thrillers, Spillers and Fillers!
what to come and do mine?
It's looking good!
Looking Good
Its such a great filling getting the yard done... Wahoo!
Post a Comment