Exhibit A:
I forgot to turn the dishwasher on (I was preoccupied by a little game called the Superbowl) and it was PACKED. So this morning as the dishwasher was washing I had to do some washing as well.
Exhibit B:
My girls LOVE markers!! However, they don't seem to love putting them away.
Exhibit C:

A basket over-flowing with clothes, books and toys that need to be put away.
Exhibit D:

Kayla's current book left on the TV stand.
Exhibit E:

Usually Kayla & Anna are good about putting their clothes in the laundry room, but it seems like they forgot last night.
Exhibit F:

Ben and I worked on our taxes on Saturday and it doesn't make sense to put the file box away since we're still using it. Left over pillows from Superbowl and this morning Curious George watching.
Exhibit G:

Coat and shoes NOT in their correct place. (They rarely are! grrrrr!!!!)
Exhibit H:

Kayla & Anna wanted to watch a movie on the portable DVD player and for some crazy reason the location they chose was in the entry way.
Exhibit I:

Kayla's homework folder. She accidentally left it home this morning so we added a quick trip to the school to our activities this morning.

2 comments:
You should have been an attorney....I rest my case!
nice one mom! that is funny! but that looks just like my house ALL THE TIME! not just on weekends! I guess you need to come help you poor sister with her over flowing house crap!
Post a Comment