**Disclaimer...Laura & Sara don't look if you want to be surprised with some of your kids gifts tomorrow!!**
We have been busy little elves this year. Last Saturday, I spent all day making skirts and today (Christmas Eve) we have been slaving away in the kitchen and pizza oven. After making Kayla a black skirt for her program Kayla asked if we could make a skirt for her friend Madi. Kayla picked the fabric and ribbon. I made skirts for all three of my girls, Madi and Misty (we have her name this year). Felt good to cross names off the long, long list.Misty's little skirt turned out cute. I don't love the 'M' on the purse (it's the blue thread I used that I don't like), but Ben and Kayla told me that it was cute.
I've seen these 'tie' shirts on other blogs and since I don't have a boy to make one for I made on for Isaac. So cute!!
Ben made 12 loaves of bread for our friends and family, while the girls and I dipped a million pretzels for neighbors. I also made caramel popcorn for a Christmas day treat, salad for lunch tomorrow at Smiths, several dozen cookies for the Lippmann cookie exchange on Sunday and our Christmas Eve dinner.
All packaged and ready to be deliverd.

this is what my kitchen looked like today. I know the picture is blurry, I didn't notice until after I uploaded them and by then my kitchen was clean. I'm pretty sure I used every single dish towel.
Just keeping it real!

1 comment:
I'm so glad that it is over for another year....it will take me that long to gear up for it. You have been very busy....everything looke so good.
Post a Comment