Friday, November 19, 2010

Necessity...

Want to know something that is an absolute, must have, will make your life easier when you have three girls...


Double or Triple roll toilet paper

Not joking!! I accidentally bought the "single" roll paper and I swear I have to replace the roll (especially in our bathroom which gets used the MOST, TMI...sorry) once a day!! Whoever invented the double or triple roll TP must of had a houseful of girls. I'm sure of it!!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

I find this randomly funny...Driving home from work today I heard on the radio that today is "NATIONAL TOILET DAY". How appropriate that you would be honoring the big rolls of toilet paper!

Karen & Ben said...

I had no idea it was "NTD"!! (National Toliet Day) Very appropriate indeed!!

dasrls said...

lol thats funny..... I guess I have next summer to think about with the r.v. paper!! (i don't even think that is 1 ply)