Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Attached...

Yep, that's what she is...attached. How do I know?? Well...

She'll stand by the dryer and waits for her blanket
(or "gey" as Miss Maiya calls it)


After it's dry, she'll do this...


and then this...


and this look of happiness melts my heart


yep...she's attached.


Oh, and could someone please tell me when my baby grew up?? Look how big she is!! Makes me sad and happy at the same time. It's tough being the mommy.

7 comments:

Kim said...

that's how erika was with hers. at least with bryson he had two so I could wash it without crying, like erika did! (your right she is looking very grown up)

Lynnette said...

I am so happy that she loves a blanket that I made.

GRITS said...

This is how it works at our house...wash in the cover of darkness...once G man is asleep, I steal the woobie, then wash and return before I go to sleep. These are such cute pictures!

Casey said...

Where has the time gone? I swear it was yesterday when you were pregnant and we were attending the Gala. She is precious! I love the wrestling with the blanket. It's like they can't get enough :) BTW I love this family picture on your blog! Cute Family!!!

shaley said...

If only life were simple enough that our blankie would fix everything!! She is precious!!

Anonymous said...

TOo cute!

La said...

Aww that is THE cutest thing! She isn't grown up she is so little & tiny!!! :x