Thursday, December 24, 2009

Party time...

Pickett Christmas party...
Part 1: We were sad that Ben & Maiya missed this party!! We enjoyed lunch, games, treats, gifts and spending time with all our cousins!!



Part 2: Something that I look forward to all year is the adult family fondue party!! I was alone and I may of cried once or twice, but that is only because Maiya was sick and Ben wasn't with me!! Enjoyed the gifts (thanks again Mom & Daddy for the PW cookbook...love it!!), the white elephant game and giving Shawn his "KPS"...I'm still waiting for my "SKP"...someday!!




1st grade Christmas party:
I was asked to help with Kayla's class party...little did I know that when I agreed I would need to have a crown placed that same day, so other than my mouth being totally numb and tasting like rubber gloves I had a great time helping. The kids made stockings, played Bingo, and ate way too many cookies!!



Anna really enjoyed coming!!

Lippmann Christmas Party:
This year we had a cookie exchange!! So many yummy cookies!! Kayla & Anna kept asking me when it was time to eat the cookies...way too tempting!!




Kayla loved this nativity...I just might buy one for our house!!

No comments: