Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Spring...


We would love it if you would come and stay with us for a while. You gave us such a beautiful Sunday, we took a nice walk around the neighborhood, the kids played outside on the swing set...we still needed our coats but it wasn't freezing. Now look at the difference in only two days!! If it needs to snow, go ahead and let it snow up in the mountains or northern Utah where they love the snow!! Don't let mean old man winter win, we need you...I am so ready for winter to be over!! The kids are ready for winter to be over!! Please come back and come soon!!!

Sincerely,
Karen

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

Karen you are worrying me. Take deep breath in 1-2-3-4- out 1-2-3-4This to (snow) will pass. I think we got 10 inches. Mom

Jamie said...

Us Northerner's don't want the snow either. :) So you can keep it. hehe

Anonymous said...

Come visit us in sunny Arizona all you will need to bring is your sweater!!! I couldn't live with snow, I hate it. I hope you have a melt down soon.

Karen & Ben said...

Thanks Melinda...we should come see you!! AZ would be nice this time of year...none of that summer heat for us!!